When your license is in jeopardy due to a complaint filed against you or a past criminal conviction, it's best to seek legal help immediately from a team of committed professionals who will fight tooth and nail for you.
RN Guardian is here to protect your future. We offer proactive legal counsel to safeguard your nursing license from Boards of Nursing disciplinary action against your RN or LVN license. Our expert defense attorneys have extensive knowledge of the Arizona Board of Nursing (AZBN) process and have overcome many obstacles when legal issues arise.
RN Guardian serves California Registered and Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Now Serving Arizona RN/LVN’s. We offer a way to defend your career by informing you of regulations, guiding you through the legal process, and beyond.
Legal Support Services
RN Guardian offers California and Arizona Registered Nurses or Licensed Vocational Nurses a way to defend their RN or LVN licenses for a low flat fee. RN Guardian provides legal services to nurses facing the Arizona Board of Nurses who have a career to save. Many problems can arise that could cause suspension or denial of your license. Our legal services include:
- Counsel regarding any potential threat to your license, including off-duty issues.
- Represent you during the course of any BON investigation.
- Explain how to respond to a BON investigation letter and other required documents.
- Investigate your case thoroughly and analyze the ramifications and explain them to you for a deeper understanding with a plan of action.
- Advocate for you during BON administrative hearing before an Administrative Law Judge and the entire Arizona Board of Nursing.
Why RN Guardian
With RN Guardian, you are assigned to a team of lawyers who have handled thousands of cases with a 98% success rate. Our lawyers are well-versed in the California and Arizona BON regulations and investigation process. We are here to help you and your co-workers secure your future and provide guidance through the investigation process and answer your questions and concerns.
If you or someone you know is an Arizona nurse fighting the Arizona Board of Nursing, contact us today!
Contact Us - Today!
Arizona, We can help you.
"*" indicates required fields
You must be logged in to post a comment.